Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fun Times

Last night around 6:00 I went to Moriah's house for a sleepover with Lacee, Ana, Darla, Carrie, and Emily. It was funn. We ate pizza and homemade icecream [which by the way was really good Moriah!] and made smores [Mmm]. We watched Ratatouille [not sure if I spelled that right haha] which is a cute movie. :] Then we played MadGab which was really funny. Then later we played Graveyard and Night Crawler, which was lots of fun. Night Crawler is really fun because it's in the dark. Anyway, later we watched "She's the Man" and went to sleep [that movie wasn't the best movie ever... but it was kinda cute]. We went to sleep around 2:00-2:30 AM.
This morning we ate breakfast and kinda just hung out... then Moriah, Carrie, and me went to skit practice at church. That was fun, even though I felt like I was half asleep. I couldn't remember some of my lines so I had to use my script. I need to memorize all of my lines for tomorrow morning. If you remember, it'd be great if you could pray for us all tomorrow morning because tomorrow is the skit. It's a hilarious skit, so it won't be too tense, but this is the first skit I've ever been in. The only reason I'm in DRAMA this year is because I figured I'd try something new. I'm glad I decided to do it, though. It's fun, but I am a little nervous about tomorrow morning. I hope I don't trip and fall or forget my lines or something! I am very clumsy... Haha.
I went back to Carrie's house for about a half an hour, then went a couple places with Mom and then came home and put my stuff away and got on here. I am so exhausted! But I am very thankful for the friends that God has put in my life and that we can have fun times like that.
My friends are amazing... love you girls!

Something happened today that was just an answer to prayer for me. It may not turn out the way that I would like, but I asked for God's will to be done, and that's what I want to happen. I am so thankful for God's amazing goodness and grace and holiness and sovereignty and love! He knows the plans of my life and He will fulfill His purpose for me! What an amazing, incredible, reassuring promise!

"'For I know the plans I have for you,' says the Lord. 'They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.'"
-Jeremiah 29:11

"The Lord will work out His plans for my life—
for Your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever.
Don’t abandon me, for You made me."
-Psalm 138:8

No comments: